Damstra has over 15 year’s experience in the mining sector and is currently operational on over 26 mine sites across Australia,
Damstra uses proprietary technology, developed specifically to address the most stringent safety and site security requirements faced by the mining sector.
All activities associated with workforce management are fully supported and tracked through Damstra’s system and network. Helping to ensure productivity is maximised, risk minimised and your workforce is protected over the life of the site.
Damstra currently manages on a variety of sites:
- Induction Bookings & Online Training
- Site Access control, Boom gates, High speed readers, turnstiles, store doors,
- Access control for PPE Vending machines, diesel pumps etc.
“Damstra can control anything that has an electronic lock or interface capabilities”
- Time and Fatigue management
- Fully Automated Blood Alcohol Testing
- Random Drug selection tool
- Skills, appointments & competency management
- Leave application system
- Electronic document control, all from your mobile device in the field
- Risk Assessments,
- Incident reporting,
- Verification of competencies
- Equipment & Tool tracking
- Live emergency evacuation, Gate control and Audit tools live in the field through the Damstra App
- Reportable total contractor hours
The Damstra System is highly configurable and can be easily adapted to meet all site requirements and growth.